Friday 28 June 2013

Experimental


I enjoyed this assignment because I got the chance to do whatever I wanted



Experiment 1).



                                                      


                                         




Experiment 2
For this first image I wanted to recreate the coins below using Art.
So what I did is I first gathered waht I was going to use.  Coins, crayons, pencil and tracing paper.

For the complete image, I then put the tracing paper underneath the coins and used a pencil to colour on top of the white tracing paper (See below). I then took an image of the image and experimented with auto on my camera.  I was not really impressed with image and therefore decided only to put the original paper in my sketchbook (see sketchbook).  

                                        


Experiment 3).

Texture







Experiment 4).






Experiment 5





No comments:

Post a Comment